The pricing on our website has been keep extremely low to assist everyone to post a Job or Course. To keep costs low we do no provide any phone support for our site. All support is via email only.
- Job listings are currently FREE
- Course listings are currently FREE
- There are NO other fees whatsoever should you place a candidate or find a course attendee.
From time to time we may reduce those rates to countries that have no way of paying for an advertisement.
Click Here to post a new listing now
Note about listings:
- Jobs must be for specific positions and not generic advertising recruiting candidates for a recruitment company. Generic listings will be removed.
- Courses must be for face-to-face teaching or an online classroom.
- Podcast and/or educational Video Streaming (nor any advertising or any other advertising deemed by us to a form of marketing designed to aggregate or trawl for memberships to a third party site) is NOT permitted. Such postings will be removed. This includes FREE offers that only commence after completing a personal details or email form.
- We can provide separate marketing opportunities for one-way educational services. Click on the Marketing Services link to find out more.
Payments must be made via the website using a credit card (Visa/Mastercard) or via PayPal. We do not take American Express or Diners Club cards.
We do not provide any invoicing options. The price is kept low such that anyone can pay for their listing and claim it back from their parent organisation. Our listing form asks you for a receipt email to which an immediate receipt of payment will be sent from our payment gateway (SagePay). So please look out for it!
All listings remain on the site for 2 Months (60 days) from the date of payment.
You can request for us to remove the listing early if you like using the Edit Your Job/Course form
You will receive 2 reminder emails before your listing is automatically removed from the website. One at 55 days and another at 59 days. Those emails will provide a renewal link should you wish to renew.
Early Renewal is also possible and all listing confirmation emails contain a link to renew at anytime. This is a link in an orange box on that email so look our for it.
Should you wish to bump your listing back to the homepage or should you wish to also add featured options for your listing if you didn't add then in the first place.
You cannot get bumped back to the homepage unless you are renewing or renewing early.
Our website also provides a facility for making direct contact with candidates on our candidates looking for work pages. This is done by completing an online form which sends the details directly to a potential candidate. We do not vet the profiles of all the candidates on our website. We have had over 4,500 registrations from many different countries and it is to difficult for us to cross-reference each and every individual. Therefore it is important to any potential employer to carefully vet and check the resumes of any applicant applying for a position.
Important Note: The use of the candidates looking for work section is solely for offering candidates potential employment. It is therefore not permitted to use this section to suggest to candidates that they register on other sites. This is an annoyance to the candidates and any member seen doing this will be banned without any refund on their membership fee.
Once contacted the candidate can then do two things: 1. Click a link which sends you a quick notification that they have received and are reading your email, and 2. If they are interested they can email you back directly to your email address that is contained in the information sent to them.
There is a small annual fee for this membership facility. It is currently £19.95 plus applicable taxes per year. The only way to pay for membership is view the website link here: http://www.social-bob.com/Signup.aspx
Membership is linked to a unique email address.
Should you find a candidate using this membership facility there are NO additional fees or charges what-so-ever. Must be the best £20 ever spent.
You can also login into your membership section to see a history of who you've contacted, when, make notes on them and also 'star' the ones you like for future reference.
FEATURED LISTING OPTIONS
How do I keep a presence on the homepage for a bit longer?
We realise that the success of our website means that jobs that on the homepage on day might be on page 3 or 4 a few days later. But don't worry about that as we have added several feature option that you can add to your listing to keep it on the homepage for a week or even a month.
We've also provided homepage links for users to view 'Private Listings Only'. This excludes any agency listings from view or from the search results. This is a popular choice for many users so don't worry if agency listings push you off the homepage to quickly. Users will still find you.
In addition the recent jobs & courses are emailed to our list each week. The emails only permit one listing per company so again you are put on a level playing field with the agencies.
The listings are also sent via RSS feeds to the Social Work section on The Physio Forum.
And in 2011 we launched our iPhone App for our physiotherapy site. This delivers your listings directly to users iPhones. More than 1300 people are already using the application and the Social Work version is coming soon.
Here's an over view of the current Feature options. There are both weekly and monthly options:
Feature on the homepage
- This means that a small promotional block of text for your listing will appear on the homepage of the website. In these featured areas we also promote the location of your listing to give it an additional dimension to your standard layout which features more on the title of the listing.
- A feature on the homepage is independent of any searches that a user then might make once they are on that page
Feature by your country
This adds the same feature block based on searches for listings based in the same country as your listing. These are placed on both the homepage search results and are also shown via a random selection on the detailed listing view pages.
Feature on the candidates looking for work page
This option adds the same block of text on the candidates looking for work page. They are displayed in random order.
Feature on the eJobs or eCourses weekly email
This is also a great way to extend your reach. Featuring on the weekly emails adds the same block of text to the right hand side of the email. Some times these are matched to the country of the email list we are sending to (e.g.Australia or United Kingdom) and for those members whose country we are unsure of we send them all.
You can see an example of the weekly email newsletter here: http://www.social-bob.com/ejobs.aspx
JOB & COURSE ALERTS
- This is a new service we have developed to send individual emails to candidates that are registered with us who might be looking for work in a country that matches that of your listing. It is also matched for any post graduation experience you have added in your listing and also matches for registration status if you have set that as well.
- Job & Course Alerts save you time and extending the reach knowing that people will be pushed your advertisement without having the visit the website.