Social Work Course Summary:
Deepen and expand your supervision skills to advanced levels!
An interactive, dynamic and uplifting course for managers, supervisors, team leaders & human service professionals with some supervision experience
What you will learn:
• How to enlighten, challenge and inspire the people you supervise
• The skills of a ‘mindful’ supervisor
• Proficiency in using reflective, narrative, solution-focused & cultural frameworks
• The powerful role of ‘intention’ in supervision
• How to facilitate meaningful supervision with teams and groups
• Strategies to manage supervision complexities at senior levels
About Jane Wexler (BA, BSW, MSW, MAASW (Acc), Acc. Exec. Coach)
Jane is well-respected and widely sought after for her expertise and extensive years of experience as a supervisor, trainer, executive coach & social work educator in Australia, Asia & the Pacific region. She delivers a powerful blend of effective and practical traditional frameworks, with an interest in Eastern philosophy. AASW endorsed program: 14 hours.